Erica M. Wazney, D.M.D.
I have been surrounded by the world of dentistry for as long as I can remember. I was fortunate to work in both my parents dental offices during the summers when I was younger. Being a dentist in Beachwood allows me to incorporate both my artistic ability and my passion for dentistry into my daily life.
I graduated from Miami University of Ohio with a B.A. in Microbiology. I then went on to receive my Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD) from Case Western School of Dental Medicine in 2005, where I was awarded a certificate in clinical excellence. I furthered my dental education at the University of Florida in an Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) Residency Program in Jacksonville, FL. This one-year residency allowed me to focus on comprehensive care, full mouth reconstruction, placement and restoration of dental implants, and aesthetic dentistry. I look forward meeting you and taking care of all your dental needs.
- Graduated Case Western Reserve School of Dental Medicine, D.M.D
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) Residency Program, Jacksonville, FL
- Graduated Miami University of Ohio, B.A. in Microbiology
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Ohio Dental Association (ODA)
- North East Ohio Dental Association
- Member of OKU (Dental Honor Society)